Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Same old, same old..... which is good! Oh and 18w today!

Still hanging in there! Still spotting and leaking a fair amount of fluid from god knows where but Bub is hanging in there!
Was sitting on the couch last night and it was going ballistic in my tummy which was such a lovely feeling. I can't wait to feel it more regularly and stronger, it's the best reassurance that it's going ok in there!!
Not much else to report at this stage so won't waffle for once, but so far so good.
Have my next OB appointment on Tuesday so only 4 days until I know what (if any) course of action will be taken next. I guess it depends on how the placenta is holding up and how bub is going.
I'm staying strong though, it WILL all be fine!! Better than fine, it will be wonderful!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment