Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Positive thoughts.....

Ok, so no worrying, no wallowing in self pity or wondering why things aren't going quite the way I'd hoped..... I KNEW this would be a touchy pregnancy. I had been told my whole life since having the twins that carrying a baby for me would be a little bit dicey. But what I need to remember is that I'm getting the best of care, I'm doing everything the doctors orders..... I can get through this. I ask all the questions, and listen to what the OB says now. When I was 19 and had the twins, and things started going wrong (like leaking fluid etc) I put my head in the sand cause I was a kid bascially and didn't ask questions. I didn't say, "hmmm, excuse me? But can you please tell me why I have this fluid leaking from me??" but now I'm smarter, wiser and more aware of my body. I WILL get through this. I WILL have a gorgeous little bub at the end of all this, and I WILL enjoy this pregnancy as much as humanly possible. Dwelling on the negatives never got me anywhere - that's why I always try my best to be positive. Sometimes its soooo draining, but it gets me through in the end. It always works so why change that method?? Why let myself slip quietly into a void of worry, depression and angst for something I can't do anything about?? It's just a waiting game now and I don't want to inflict all those negative vibes and hormones on bub while it's inside me!!! lol!!!
Cmon Bub, stick with me and let's enjoy the ride!!! I love you to bits and will do everything I can for you xxx

2 comments:

  1. (((GJ))) You are strong and you can BOTH do this. :-) I am glad that you are choosing to take control of how you are feeling for the better. Chin up... that's the only way to see the future in front of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right back at you GS!!! We can ALL do this! Surely there is nothing we can't overcome if we really try hard enough?!?! It won't be easy, but let's do it!! : D

    ReplyDelete