Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Replies on SWB

Sometimes I DIDN'T post in SWB because you know, it felt like I kept repeating myself and commenting on things over and over again. Same statement, different person. And that's not to say I didn't mean it (e.g 'I have my fingers crossed for you XXX, and I truly hope AF stays away') I really DO mean it..... but I worry that people think it's a 'token' comment and I'm only saying it for something to say. At times when people were really heartbroken and at the end of their tether, I didn't honestly KNOW what I could say that didn't sound lame.... If I was there in real life I would have given a hug or something that meant more.... I just didn't want to use the same phrase over and over again (even though relevant) and have it lose some of its impact or have the person think I wasn't being sincere.... it's a fine line we walk I guess when we communicate solely online

No comments:

Post a Comment