Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Too much for one post

Well, far too much has happened since last post to wrote it all on my iPhone!! But tonight is my last night in hospital and I can't explain how much I'm hanging to get home! Am sleeping in a room with a feral from timboon and she's doing my head in! I've literally had maybe 3 hours total sleep since bub arrived and I'm wrecked!! Anyway, maybe if I wrote what I did today and the next post can catch up to this?? Bit Irish!!

Today we discovered Bub is mildly jaundiced but not enough to put under lights, which was essentially the reason we are allowed to leave tomorrow.
My episiotomy site is healing well. My bleeding has all but stopped (rlt maybe helping there??) and my milk came in tonight at the last feed which was 10:30 (so about 40min ago). Don't think poor bubba new what to do with it all cause she's normally ploughing away for half am hour on each boob dragging the colostrum out but this time you could literally hear the milk glugging down into her tummy!! And POO!!!!! Boy, this baby's bowels are well and truly working!! Tonight when I was changing her nappy after the milk feed, it was pouring out of her! Kinda like those little plastic play doh machines you squeeze down and makes a snakey shape out the other side! I just kept wiping and wiping!!! Hahaha!!! But it's goodfor her, get all the meconium out! Next will come those watery milk poos!!! Hee hee!!!
Bub also had a blood test from the back of her hand (NST was it??) and that was awful to watch how far they stick the needle in her hand but they fed her sugar water whilst doing it and she didn't even murmur, just lapped up the sugar!!! Atta girl!!
Well, that's all I've got the energy to really write tonight but before I go just wanted to apologize cause I haven't had a chance to get into swb group and I feel awful for being such a snob!!! So a bit hello to all my fave ladies out there, and the few that aren't in swb too!!!! You know who you are!!!! Big hugs to you all and I will be in touch shortly!!!!

Goodnight (pray I get some sleep tonight an don't have to listen to the snoring bandit too much!!)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Hospital bed (for the last night!!)

1 comment:

  1. awww love the way you describe things! Makes it all seem so delightful! Playdough machine hahaha!! Anyway, gald to hear all is well and hope you and bubs and Troy are enjoying your time at home. I know that you've got lots on but if you can keep blogging, I'd like to get a grip on what the 'other side' is line LOL!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete