Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

Exhausted!!

Well it's 2:58am on monday the 22nd of November and I'm sitting up in my bed cause my right side is completely dead after laying on it since about 8:30pm!!! Dead leg, Aaaargh!! But in saying that, I've pretty much slept through (breathing through much less painful contractions) thanks to some panadeine and my first shot of pethidine since about 11pm and wow it's done me the world of good! Would still like to sleep some more if possible but had to go to the loo, have a water etc.
So bib hasn't arrived of it's own accord so looks to be induction time for me in the morning. I REALLY didn't want to be induced, but after bleeding quite heavily since sat morning and contractions that are getting stronger but not closer together, they won't leave it to continue and end up stressing bub etc.
So ob said last night that this morning they will break my waters, pop a drip in with syntocin and I'm going to opt for an epidural which they will also administer at that time. This should all happen first thing from about 7-7:30am bit it will also depend on who else has condom overnight and the availability of birthing suites.... It may mean a later start if they're all full!!

A big hello to my swb gals!! Not snobbing you, just struggle to get in via this iPhone!! Will be back shortly for a chat!!

Also sorry to GS who I was texting last night and very rudely fell asleep!! Sorry!!!! Xxxx

Well, will write again later.... Possibly as a mum! Eeeeeeeek!!!!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Ward bed, hospital

1 comment:

  1. Saw your post on BH and had updated the girls!! What an ordeal for you to go through but YAAAYYYY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete