Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Coming up 24 hours

So it's 9:30am and in about half an hour I will have clocked 24hours since this all started!! Feel like I've been awake for a week and run three marathons but still in good spirits!
The head ob on duty just popped in and said they were going to break my waters and also offered my an epi. Haven't taken up the offer yet but considering it cause my body is fairly fatigued.... Will keep contemplating it. To date have only had panadeine forte and going good breathing through the contractions. Writing this between said contractions and also trying to have something to eat. Dp has gone to get himself some maccas brekky and have a shower at his sisters. Hope he is back soon, I'm a bit nervous without him, he has been fantastic!!! Even if he did sleep about 6 hours last night!!!!! Hahaha

My brekky I'm trying to eat....



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment