Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Funny how things go...

I've not really felt like blogging for ages and to be honest I don't really feel like it now but I wanted to get something off my chest...

On Wednesday this week I was prescribed Zoloft. This mightn't seem like a big deal to lots of people and I know it's only a short term crutch to help me back on my feet but something in the back of my mind makes me feel like a failure, like I couldn't do this on my own, like I wasn't strong or competent enough to handle any of this.... And I hate it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hugs.... That's nit the case. This is full on and youve have the spanner in the works with your own health too which complicates things more. You are not by any means a failure at all. You are doing what you feel us right fir you and your family and that is a major acclomplishment!!!

    Always here if you need someone to talk to!

    ReplyDelete